[aspectj-users] Integrating aspects to monitor an existing project

Hii
this is a newbee question so please bear with me.I have the following
requirement-
I have written an aspect that logs the method calls made to any method
within any class.I have an existing project(J2EE) and i wish to integrate
the aspect with the project(there are a number of jar files and packages
within the project).Also i wish to focus on just the persistence part of the
project so i have to weave the aspect with only one class which makes a call
to all the other persistence related classes.So the aspect should weave with
this particular file only.Also how can i implement a timer using an aspect
that provides thread safety.
Thanks in advance
Maneesh

Back to the top