Re: [aspectj-users] aspectj and J2ME

Ivana,

I'm not a Java guru, but in lieu of a -preprocess option in AspectJ v1.1,
you could use javap.  I.e., get an all Java source representation for
the woven classes by reverse compiling them.

Actually, that raises an interesting question as to whether does AspectJ
1.1 implements byte-code weaving by reverse compiling existing binaries.
Does anyone have a reference to a related discussion thread?

L8r,

DL