From: DiFrango, Ron
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 3:09 PM
To: 'aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] iajc ANT Task

I was talking about the -preprocess option which appears to be no longer
supported.  So if I understand the FAQ and your comment correctly, when I
pass in a listing file with .java files (and the .class on the class path),
ajc first compiles them, then performs the weaving and drops them in to
output folder?

Thanks,

Ron DiFrango