Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with iajc bytecode weaving

Hi,

Found the problem. I have my aspects in a different src tree, but was never compiling them into the output jar. I needed to include this directory with the "sourceRoots" option, like this:

    <sourceRoots>
        <pathelement location="${src.dir}/aspectj"/>
    </sourceRoots>

Thanks for the help,
Chad

Nicholas Lesiecki wrote:

Chad,

Have you tried using the command line compiler to isolate whether it's an
ant or an ajc problem? Also, have you tried running in verbose mode?

Cheers,
Nick