Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with iajc bytecode weaving

There are no aspects specified. Use aspectpath or add aspect sources. (Also, aspectjrt.jar is not required in the fork classpath.)

Wes

Chad Woolley wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to get iajc to work, and not having luck. I can run my app fine in eclipse with automatic AJDT weaving of the source. However, when I run the app with the ant iajc task to attempt bytecode weaving, it seems that nothing is getting woven.

Here is a copy of my target. Does anyone have an idea why it would not be working?

Thanks,
Chad

    <target name="virtualmock:compile:aspectj">
        <taskdef
resource="org/aspectj/tools/ant/taskdefs/aspectjTaskdefs.properties">
            <classpath>
                <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/aspectjtools.jar"/>
            </classpath>
        </taskdef>

        <iajc outjar="${aspectj.output.jarfile}"
                fork="true"
                copyInjars="true"
                sourceRootCopyFilter="**/CVS/*,**/*.java"
                incremental="${aspectj.incremental.compile}" >
            <injars>
                <pathelement location="${jarfile}"/>
                <pathelement location="${test.jarfile}"/>
            </injars>
            <classpath>
                <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/aspectjrt.jar"/>
            </classpath>
            <forkclasspath>
                <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/aspectjtools.jar"/>
                <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/aspectjrt.jar"/>
            </forkclasspath>
        </iajc>
    </target>