Re: [aspectj-users] Problem with iajc and jdk 1.4.1 - RESOLVED

Hi,

This is apparently a maven bug. I converted my maven.xml to an ant build.xml, and now it works fine. I'm crossposting this to the maven group, I'll open a bug if I get time.

Thanks for the help,
Chad

------------------------------

Wes Isberg wrote:

Try specifying the forkclasspath option. But even if that fixes it, it's worth submitting
a bug along with enough info to identify the class conflict.

Please include a verbose trace (by Ant and the compiler) and the Ant
classpath (typically from removing "@echo off" from ant.bat or adding "set -vx" to
the ant shell script).

Wes

Chad Woolley wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to use iajc in a maven build script.  I keep getting the
>> following error:
>>
>> [ERROR] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl
>>
>> This looks very similar to the problem described in this thread:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg21990.html
>>
>> Here is my maven task:
>>
>>       <!-- =================================================== -->
>>       <!--  performs aspectj compilation of compiled code -->
>>       <!-- =================================================== -->
>>       <goal name="virtualmock:compile:aspectj">
>>                 <taskdef
>> resource="org/aspectj/tools/ant/taskdefs/aspectjTaskdefs.properties">
>>                 <classpath>
>>                         <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/aspectjtools.jar"/>
>>                     </classpath>
>>                 </taskdef>
>>
>>             <iajc outjar="${aspectj.output.jarfile}"
>>                     fork="true"
>>                     copyInjars="true"
>>                     sourceRootCopyFilter="**/CVS/*,**/*.java" >
>>                     <injars>
>>                         <pathelement location="${jarfile}"/>
>>                         <pathelement location="${test.jarfile}"/>
>>                     </injars>
>>                     <classpath>
>>                         <pathelement location="${lib.dir}/aspectjrt.jar"/>
>>                     </classpath>
>>             </iajc>
>>       </goal>
>>
>> Thanks in advance,