Re: [aspectj-users] Clover and AspectJ

I believe Clover will still choke on AspectJ-specific syntax, since it is a source-code instrumentation tool. If we still had a preprocessor, it might be possible to run Clover on that. However, instrumenting ajc-generated methods would not be helpful for producing coverage statistics (it's not a problem if your tests don't exercise them). On the other hand, it might be feasible to write a little post-processing script that added CLOVER:OFF/CLOVER:ON directives around the ajc-generated methods...

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security