[aspectj-users] invoking methods using reflection

I am brand spanking new to AspectJ so forgive me if
this is a stupid question or I get some terminology
wrong.

I set up a pointcut for methodA and some corresponding
advise that just prints out a message. When I call
methodA directly the message from the advise is
printed, everything is fine. When I invoke methodA
using reflection the message from the advise doesn't
get printed.

Do method calls made using reflection not trigger
advise? Do I need to declare the pointcut differently
if I plan to call the method it references via
reflection?

Jason