[aspectj-users] Java builder versus AspectJ builder problems

I'm using the Eclipse AJDT plug-in for AspectJ development but have
encountered a serious problem with the AspectJ builder: It doesn't copy
non-source file resources to the output directory.

What I'd like to do is to create a source folder in my AspectJ project and
have the images in the source folder copied to the output directory when
doing a build. This is the standard behavior for the regular Eclipse Java
builder and I cannot figure out why this doesn't work for the AspectJ
builder. Is there any other way for Eclipse AspectJ projects to use images
without copying by hand each time?

Thanks in advance,
Macneil

Back to the top