[aspectj-users] exceptions in around advice

Title: exceptions in around advice

I've got an around advice that I want to apply to methods that throw different types of exceptions.  If an exception is thrown in the actual method when I call proceed() then I want that exception to propagate back to the caller.  I can't say that advice throws java.lang.Exception because then callers would have to catch that instead of the specific kinds of exceptions that can really be thrown.  How can I get this to work?

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.