Re: [aspectj-users] Interface Constructors

Hi Matthew,

Being able to discriminate between interfaces and classes was a feature request I made for 1.1. My motivation was to allow enforcing policies like "return only interfaces from the domain tier, not classes (implementations)."

I don't believe you can do it in general with AspectJ 1.1. For a specific project you can use naming patterns, package structuring, or enumeration to identify interfaces.

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security