[aspectj-users] Re: [aspectwerkz-user] AspectWerkz 0.8 is released

Title: Re: [aspectwerkz-user] AspectWerkz 0.8 is released

It seems that 0.8 changes something about SourceFileMetaDataCompilerTask.  I was using that to build weave models from Ant.  How do I do that in 0.8?

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.