[aspectj-users] Problems displaying variables in debug perspective

All,

while debugging an aspectj project I am experiencing some strange behaviour
of eclipse's debugger.

While debugging a regular java object (no aspect) I am not able to display
all local variables within that object. If I comment all aspects but still
keep the aspectj nature of the project, I am able to display more local
variables within the debugger than with the aspects being active. If I now
remove the aspectj nature from the project, then I am able to display all
local variables.

Am I doing anything wrong or is this a known limitation of the current
aspectj release? I am using ajdt 1.1.3 with eclipse 2.1.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top