RE: [aspectj-users] Any useful examples

I tried IDEA Aurora 876, and found that you could advise method and
constructor calls and executions, but not much else.  Regarding that post:
much as we would like to see full AspectJ support in IDEA, the weaver does
not yet have an open API, so that may not come as easily as they suggest.
Also, assuming that we get the resources to make an open weaving API in the
near future, there is still considerable work that they will have to do on
the compiler front-end.  I sent Eugene and Dimitri suggestions on what we
consider the best approach to supporting the AspectJ language in IDEA (via
that AJDE APIs that the other IDEs use) and we're waiting for the feedback.
  http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-dev/msg00480.html

Mik

Back to the top