[aspectj-users] Possible percflow compiler bug

All,

My team has a TransactionContext that either commits or rolls back a set of DB interactions based on whether an exception has occured during one of the interactions.  In order to be thread safe, we have declared this aspect to be a percflow aspect ( "percflow( topOfFlow() )" ).  Everything works fine if we compile the original TransactionContext source with our test cases.  However when we jar our source (compiled with the -noweave option) and then bytecode weave it in to our testcase source files, we get the same instance of TransactionContext for every topOfFlow().

We were wondering if anyone could suggest a way to fix this or if we have found a bug that we should submit.

Thanks,
Chris Bozic

Back to the top