RE: [aspectj-users] ajdoc for 1.1

Hi Mark,

Undecided on that one at the moment. I'm pretty busy and I'm still not comfortable with the correct way forward for the tool itself. I may get some time in the near future to work on this but at the moment its a bit 'when I can'.

Cheers

Russ

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 03:50PM, Volkmann, Mark <Mark.Volkmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><<Original Attached>>
Title: RE: [aspectj-users] ajdoc for 1.1

Are you going to have to rewrite ajdoc from scratch?

Can you take a guess as to when you expect to release a version that works with AspectJ 1.1?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.