[aspectj-users] New AspectJ book -- AspectJ in Action is now available...

Hello fellow AspectJ users,

I am happy to announce the availability of my book "AspectJ in Action:
Practical Aspect-Oriented Programming".

The book's mission is "to be a key element in bringing AOP and AspectJ
into everyday practice." You will find an in-depth coverage of AspectJ
1.1, aspect-oriented design patterns and idioms, and many practical
examples ranging from logging, policy enforcement, pooling, caching to
thread-safety, authentication and authorization, transaction
management, and business rules. You will also find use of AspectJ with
the technologies such as JAAS, Jess, log4j, and JTA.

You can find the table of content, two sample chapters, source code,
preface, index, link to online forum, and so forth on book's website:
http://www.manning.com/laddad

Amazon.com will have the book available soon:

Thanks and regards.

-Ramnivas