[aspectj-users] RE: Eclipse Aspect Visualizer (part of AJDT)

Title: RE: Eclipse Aspect Visualizer (part of AJDT)

Never mind.  That was a silly question.  I can find out what classes are affected by a given aspect by deselecting all the other aspects in the Aspect Visualizer Menu and then switching to the Aspect Visualizer.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.