[aspectj-users] Eclipse Aspect Visualizer (part of AJDT)

Title: Eclipse Aspect Visualizer (part of AJDT)

I got this working today and it's pretty cool!  It provides a nice graphical display of classes affected by aspects.  If anyone is interested, I can share my step-by-step instructions for installing and using it.

This allows me to determine what aspects affect a given class.  Does AJDT provide a way to ask what classes are affected by a given aspect (like ajbrowser does)?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.