Re: [aspectj-users] Does ajc require access to source?

See the -injars option to ajc for weaving .class files.
Classes in the classpath are not affected by aspects.

Wes

Russell Miles wrote:
Hi Mark,

I've tried out something similar and found that things work ok but you must include the path to the .class files in the class path for them to be found. I'll give it another go and see if I can get the same problem but this has worked for me in the past.

Cheers

Russ