From: "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jul-28-2003 2:50 PM
Subject: [aspectj-users] aspectjrt.jar name
Does aspectjrt.jar have to be named that?  I'd like to rename it to aspectjrt1.1.jar to avoid conflict with the version that Cactus uses, but when I do that, ajc reports that it can't find the JAR.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.