Re: [aspectj-users] aspectjrt.jar name

Right now, we do check for that name.

There can be only one version of the AspectJ runtime classes in a
namespace, so you couldn't run with a different version in any case.
But the later version is upwards-binary-compatible with the earlier
version, so you might be able to replace the Cactus library with
the one from the AspectJ 1.1 distribution.

Wes

Volkmann, Mark wrote:

Does aspectjrt.jar have to be named that?  I'd like to rename it to
aspectjrt1.1.jar to avoid conflict with the version that Cactus uses, but
when I do that, ajc reports that it can't find the JAR.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.