[aspectj-users] AspectJ produces final methods in ejbs

Hi,

We are using AspectJ (version 1.0.6) on our ejb classes, and are currently
looking up upgrading our application server to weblogic to 8.1.
Unfortunately for us, weblogic 8.1 seems to have stricter enforcement of the
EJB spec, and as a result when it tries to create the ejb container classes
it complains about all the final methods which have been added via AspectJ.
Is it possible to  make AspectJ generate non final methods?

Thanks,
Jeantine

Back to the top