RE: [aspectj-users] What is "Got chah"?

Hi, I apologize for my stupidity. It was one of the testing file I wrote
last year sometime and deeply embedded in my build script. I'm sincerely
sorry for the time wasted on you guys. I will be careful next time. And
maybe the "declare warning" will have a tag on the output message says
"user defined". I know, I know, lame execuses. ... Sorry, :-(.

Charles