[aspectj-users] newbie question - got around on initialization not supported error...

Hi All,

I just started using AspectJ a week ago...tried out all the example.

When I try to use it in my project using iajc with ant, my ant setting is:

<target name="compilej" depends="resources,init">
  <iajc destdir="${build}"
	failonerror="off"
	argfiles="${mjaopSrc}/dev.lst"
	proceedonerror="on"
	verbose="off">
	<srcdir>
	  <pathelement path="${mjfSrc}" />
	  <pathelement path="${mjappSrc}" />
	</srcdir>
	<classpath>
	  <fileset dir="${build.classpath}" >
	    <include name="**/*.jar" />
	    <include name="**/*.zip" />
	  </fileset>
	</classpath>
  </iajc>
 </target>

I got a bunch of errors:

D:\Projects\mj\src\mjaop\com\mediajunkies\aspect\dev\Test.java:25 around on
initialization not supported (compiler limitation)
D:\Projects\mj\src\mjaop\com\mediajunkies\aspect\dev\Test.java:19 around on
initialization not supported (compiler limitation)
D:\Projects\mj\src\mjaop\com\mediajunkies\aspect\dev\Test.java:25 around on pre-
initialization not supported (compiler limitation)
D:\Projects\mj\src\mjaop\com\mediajunkies\aspect\dev\Test.java:19 around on pre-
initialization not supported (compiler limitation)
D:\Projects\mj\src\mjaop\com\mediajunkies\aspect\dev\Test.java:25 around on
initialization not supported (compiler limitation)
D:\Projects\mj\src\mjf\com\mediajunkies\appkit\dnd\datatransfer\EOGlobalKey.java
:7 around on initialization not supported (compiler limitation)

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Back to the top