Mik

From: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Volkmann, Mark
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 2:49 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm curious about the progress on releasing a custom classloader for AspectJ that provides load-time
bytecode weaving. The FAQ for AspectJ refers to this both as a "proof-of-concept" and a "demonstration" class loader that will be released soon after AspectJ 1.1 comes out. Is it available now? If not, does anyone have a guess as to when it might be available?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.