Re: [aspectj-users] HTML-Based Quoting Styles (was Re: Philosophical Questions)

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:29, Eric Eide wrote:
> My question is, do other members of this list have the same problem that I
> have, or is this just more evidence that I'm tragically un-with it?

Unfortunately I suspect you are "tragically un-with it" (nice phrase :-)

I recently converted from my old mail client of many years usage
(emacs/mh-e/mew) to a "fancy new MUA" in the form of kde KMail. It just got
to be too much of a pain trying to read emails with graphics, attachments,
HTML, etc. Still can't see that color highlighting that all my exchange based
collegues seem to use and love. Exchange doesn't seem to be able to export
it's proprietary formats all that well.

I liked my old emacs mail. I could hack lisp to get it to do all sorts of
things but I'm getting too much email to have time to hack the mailer now :-)

brian wallis...

Back to the top