Re: [aspectj-users] a plugin fragment for ajdt

Hi Feilong -

Is this not possible now in AJDT? Can you say why you can't do this now in AJDT?

Or are you trying to automate something? If you need to automate (esp. for clients), sometimes it's easiest to write an Ant task.

Wes

feilong chen wrote:

Hi,

I am developing a plugin fragment based on AspectJ Development Tool(ajdt). Basically, I want to add to ajdt the following feature/function: 1) create an aspect that re-use pointcuts from a library of pointcuts 2) compile and execute this aspect (need to use a .jar file containas the library and another .jar file from JACK, an agent-oriented software.

I have no experience on plugin development before. Any help is appreciated. In particular, what extensions should I make?

Thanks in advance.

Feilong