[aspectj-users] HTML-Based Quoting Styles (was Re: Philosophical Questions)

As a meta-question about philosophical questions: do most of the members of
this list use mail readers that render HTML?

My mail reader is configured to automatically display the `text/plain' version
of any `multipart/alternative'.  Unfortunately (for me), it looks like some
MUAs are starting to indicate citations largely via HTML markup (e.g., block
quotes with margin bars, and text color) that is entirely lost in the plain
text alternative that they produce.  This makes it hard for me to figure out
who is saying what.

My question is, do other members of this list have the same problem that I
have, or is this just more evidence that I'm tragically un-with it?

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@xxxxxxxxxxx>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX

Back to the top