RE: [aspectj-users] Anyone having problems downloading?

Hi Donal,

Could you let me know exactly where you found the broken link?  They're all
working for me.

For the time being web problems as email to aspectj-dev is best.  I will put
instructions for submitting problems at the bottom of each web page to make
this clear.  We could consider adding a "web" bugzilla category so that
problems can be submitted as bugs.

Mik

--
http://kerstens.org/mik