Re: [aspectj-users] New compiler question

sourceRootsRef and sourceroots refer to the same option, -sourceroots.

If you want to specify all the sources, just use the task as a regular matching task, with src as the dir attribute.

(This should all be in the Ant task documentation.)

Wes

Brian Doyle wrote:
I need to exclude some directories though so I can't just say
everything in the \prod directory.  That's why I was using
sourceRootsRef and not sourceroots.
--- Wes Isberg <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sourceroots takes a path to a directory at the base of the source
tree, not a set of paths to every source file. Try using "D:\devel\src\emerge_3_10\prod" only.

Wes

Brian Doyle wrote:

I just started using AspectJ yesterday and so I don't know what

I'm

doing yet.  I'm trying to use iajc with Ant and not doing so

well.  I

create a fileset in Ant and set that as the sourceRootsRef

attribute

value. When it runs I see:
[iajc] build config error: bad sourceroot:
D:\devel\src\emerge_3_10\prod\com\requisite\xml\XMLWriter.java

For EVERY source file that I want to compile.  Then at the end it
reads: [iajc] no sources specified. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks.
=====
Brian Doyle

I don't know about ignorance, and I don't care about apathy, but

I simply will not put up with intolerance!  - Unknown

=====