[aspectj-users] New compiler question

I just started using AspectJ yesterday and so I don't know what I'm
doing yet.  I'm trying to use iajc with Ant and not doing so well.  I
create a fileset in Ant and set that as the sourceRootsRef attribute
value.  When it runs I see:

[iajc] build config error: bad sourceroot:
D:\devel\src\emerge_3_10\prod\com\requisite\xml\XMLWriter.java

For EVERY source file that I want to compile.  Then at the end it
reads:
     [iajc] no sources specified.

Does anyone know what I can do?  Thanks.

=====
Brian Doyle

I don't know about ignorance, and I don't care about apathy, but I simply will not put up with intolerance!  - Unknown