RE: [aspectj-users] Philosophical Questions

"Gregor" == Gregor Kiczales <gregor@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

	Gregor> But while I think lots of innovation is great, I worry that
	Gregor> these systems may cause people who are just starting to learn
	Gregor> about AOP to reach some false conclusions.  Specifically: [...]

Hear, hear!

	Gregor> I'd really like to encourage AspectJ users who have running
	Gregor> code and experience to speak up more on the many blogs that are
	Gregor> hosting most of this round of AOP discussion.  Please speak up!
	Gregor> (Its sort of frustrating that all this happens in individual
	Gregor> blogs rather than discuss@xxxxxxxx, but that's a whole other
	Gregor> issue!)

Hear, hear!

Remind me: where are these blogs?

(Personally, I still have trouble with ``blog'' as a noun, much less as a verb.
I didn't think I'd get unhip so quickly.  Maybe I was never hip before :-).)

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@xxxxxxxxxxx>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX

Back to the top