[aspectj-users] Dynamic Method call

Hi,
     I know that wild card character can be used in JoinPoints to work on a set of similarly named methods. But, I want to log a message in any method of my choice, dynamically. How can I do that ? I do NOT know the name of the method while coding the aspect. I use a properties file which has the class name and method name. I will have to log messages only in that method of that class. How can I do that ?

I tried to pass on the method name as a variable defined in the aspect. IT does not work. Any suggestions ?

(PS: I do not want to end up with a big if-else block)