Re: [aspectj-users] Use aspectj to inject control flow

You can do the following (although, I suspect, your real question
is of more general nature, so this may not help you):

aspect ConitionalExecution {
    pointcut inMethodABody() : withincode(String methodA());

    Object around() : call(* method3()) || call(* method4()))
         && inMethodABody() {
         if(conditionA) {
              return proceed();
         }