Re: [aspectj-users] bytecode weaving

First, I think you need to include the .jar files in your classpath.

If ajc still cannot find them, check your AspectJ version. I had the same problem with previous versions, but since 1.1rc2, the bug has been fixed.

Hope this helps.

From: "Vaninha Vieira" <vaninha_vieira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] bytecode weaving
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:13:13 +0000

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to weave an existing app to include a logging service in some methods execution.

But I'm receiving error messages from ajc saying it can't find some types. These types probably are from adicional .jar files used by application (I don't have them in my classpath).

There is a way to weave this app without these .jar files or it's impossible to do that?
Only bringing the missing classes to my classpath will solve the problem?

Thanks for any help,

Vaninha Vieira
Database Research Group
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro