[aspectj-users] Declaring parents for multiple classes

Greetings, I'm pretty new to AspectJ and it's syntax, so please bear with me.

I'm trying to declare parents of every <pattern> class in my project to have a particular abstract class as a parent.

My aspect so far is thus:

public aspect ForceImpl {
    declare parents : org.foo..*SomeClass extends MyAbstract;
    public void org.foo.*.doSomething() {...}
}

The ajc compiler complains about a syntax error on the ...doSomething() line.  Any ideas what I need to do to declare a default implementation of this method for all matching classes?

thanks,
---
Keith Sader
Nash Resources Group sub-contracting for Computer Sciences Corporation
IAD:TFAS
Tel: 816.926.3742
Email:keith.d.sader@xxxxxxxx
We've got a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she ordered the lobster.

Back to the top