[aspectj-users] Joinpoint reflection

I've scoured various documentations repeatedly, but
I've been unable to find one thing I sorely need
inside AspectJ--A way of determining ALL of the join
points that a given pointcut will modify (EVEN IF THE
JOINPOINT IS NEVER CALLED INSIDE THE CODE).

IE, I'd like to be able to do something like the
following:

JoinPoint.StaticPart[]
joinPoints=JoinpointRegistry.getAllJoinPoints();

Or better yet:

JoinPointIterator iterator=
JoinpointRegistry.getIterator(AspectName.PointCutId(String));

Where what's inside the arguments somehow fully
qualifies a pointcut.

Does anybody know if there's a way I can get this
functionality with existing AspectJ tools?  I have
multiples uses for it, and if other people have run
into this same limitation I'd like to know.

-Scott Dossey
seveirein@xxxxxxxxx