[aspectj-users] problem with advice to inner class

Hi,

   Did I miss something for the advice to inner class? I attached the advice (tryinner.java) and the class (JTextFieldWithFileDrag.java) which I want to advice on. Other two files are used to run this test case. Nothing happened after I drop something to the text field after running. It is supposed to print “after:” plus join point name.

   Thanks for your help,

   Weishan