RE: [aspectj-users] Static inter-type field on interface

This lack of support is listed as a compiler limitation; meaning that they should be supported sometime in the future.  They aren't implemented in 1.1 because the benefits of using them are small compared to the work of implementing them correctly.  Do you have a good reason not to justyou're your static fields on the aspect itself?

-Jim

Back to the top