Re: [aspectj-users] Modifying only least-derived class

This sounds like a good pointcut to include in AspectJ. By least derived I
assume you mean only those classed directly derived from Object? It would
be nice to identify classes based on what they are derived from.

In the meantime, you can have only A and D implement "LeastDerived".

-Macneil