RE: [aspectj-users] Mastering AspectJ--repost

Tim (and list members),

First, apologies for announcing a book and disappearing for a week. I was
just about to depart on a much needed vacation when I wrote, a fact I
probably should have mentioned.

In any case, thanks for asking about the focus of the book. The entire book
was designed with AspectJ 1.1 in mind. We based much of our work on the
betas that came out this winter. So yes, this means that our coverage of
exact compiler options, etc. is not as complete as it could be. However, we
consider coverage of the language to be excellent as the project has been
in bug-fix/tool development mode since we finished writing.

Hope you enjoy it,

Nick