[aspectj-users] ajc not weaving existing bytecode

I'm having trouble with ajc not weaving my bytecode.  I'm using AspectJ 1.1
rc1.  I'm invoking it using Ant.  I've used a pretty broad pointcut:

	pointcut allCalls(): execution(*
com.intuit.central.auth.Authenticator.*(..));

	Object around() : allCalls()
	{
		System.out.println("************************* here
*************************");
	}

My ant call looks like this:

        <iajc verbose="true" sourceroots="${aspectsource}"
destdir="${aspectLib}"
classpath="${classes};${PSSWClasspath};${strutstestJar}"
injars="${authJar}"/>

Where asptectsource contains my aspect files, authJar contains the code I
want weaved (the com.intuit.central.auth.Authenticator class is in that jar
file.  There are no compile errors when I run this and all the classes from
authJar get copied to aspectLib; however, I noticed that the verbose output
says:

[iajc] compiling c:/source/aspects/MyAspect.aj
[iajc] weaving
[iajc] might need to weave
[UnwovenClassFile(c:/source/aspectLib/com/intuit/central/auth/Authenticator.
class. com.intuit.central.auth.Authenticator), .... (lists basically all
classes in the authJar file)

Of course, if I run the code, the *********************** here
********************* never shows up.

Any ideas?