RE: [aspectj-users] What a class is not found?

Hello, Marc!

Thanx for advice, but it is in classpath already.
It writes sometimes it cannot load some class from java.awt.* package :(

BTW. I thought I don't need to use aspectjrt.jar after compilation :(
I supposed aspects support can be implemented at compilation time already.
Why must I use it?

Thanx again,
Pavel

Back to the top