RE: [aspectj-users] Sickening: mailing passwords, eclipse, AspectJ

I disabled this 'feature' on the aspectj.org lists.  Perhaps I should ask
the eclipse.org folks to do the same for our lists.  I'll do that if there
aren't any objections.  You can always ask Mailman to email you your
password when you need it.

Mik