[aspectj-users] Proposed BOF on Enterprise Use of AspectJ at AOSD Boston

Hi All,

With the AOSD conference coming up in Boston next month, we were
thinking it would be good to hold a birds of a feather to discuss use of
AspectJ for enterprise development. Since I left PARC, I've started New
Aspects, and we're working in this area, and would love to trade notes.
Possible topics would be:
- Use of AspectJ with J2EE (JSP, servlets, EJB, JMS, etc.)
- Design patterns for developer productivity (e.g., constraint checking,
profiling, testing, even tracing)
- Design patterns for runtime (e.g., security, persistence, feature
management, frameworks)
- Development processes and modeling notation
- Tools approaches and priorities for new capabilities

Please email me if you are interested in coming to an evening discussion
at the conference, and if so, what topics you'd like to discuss. If
there are topics you'd like to present on during the BOF, please let me
know that too. Finally, please state what evenings would be good or not
good for you. See http://aosd.net/conference.html for more on the
conference.

Thanks!
Ron