Re: [aspectj-users] Are my "cant find type" messages anything to worry about?

Hi,

I use ajc 1.1 beta 8, and got similiar errors:

H:\aspectJACK\LeakIsolation>ajc @files.lst -proceedOnError
can't find type aos.jack.jak.logic.Ndl
can't find type aos.jack.jak.agent.oLBbo
can't find type aos.jack.jak.agent.

3 errors

but adding the -proceedOnError option still doesn't make it any better. Do you know when will the ajc 1.1 full release be available?

Thanks.

Feilong Chen