Re: [aspectj-users] problems using aspectj with eclipse

This is a question for the ajdt newsgroup linked at

  http://eclipse.org/ajdt

> ... After rebuilding my existing project I soon
> get an out of memory problem which I didn't get before using AspectJ ...

AspectJ compiles can take more memory than normal compiles because ajc
has to process the aspects as well, so you just might need more memory.

> Java-Compiler does not work any more (shows problems in commented
> code-lines).

Not sure what you mean.  I thought the ajdt readme said to disable
problem indication because the java compiler does not parse aspectj
code correctly.

In any case, I bet the newsgroup folks can help.

Good luck!
Wes