[aspectj-users] problems using aspectj with eclipse

Hi there,

I have problems using aspectj with eclipse 2.0.2. I have installed the
following plugins for eclipse: org.aspectj.ajde_1.0.6 and
org.eclipse.ajdt.ui_0.5.2. After rebuilding my existing project I soon
get an out of memory problem which I didn't get before using AspectJ and also the
Java-Compiler does not work any more (shows problems in commented
code-lines). Did anyone get similar problems while using this
configuration? Help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Matthias

Back to the top