RE: [aspectj-users] Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP): UsingAspectJ to implement and enforce coding standards

It could also be interesting for someone to go through Fowler's new
catalogue on "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture":

http://www.martinfowler.com/books.html#eaa

I saw him give a talk on it, and struck me that some of the patterns could
have been implemented more concisely with AOP.

Mik